Thursday, December 2, 2010

Whoops! Embarrasing Moments

By Nellie Searle, '13
(from Plymouth-Whitemarsh High School's The Town Crier, December 2010)

Nellie here, back again with another edition of embarrasing moments straight from the students of PW!

"I was at a dance with my friends and while we were dancing, I thought I saw a guy I knew.  I started shouting his name, and when he looked over, I waved for him to come over and I started dancing goofily.  He gave me this confused look and walked away.  Later when I looked at him closer up, I realized it wasn't the guy I thought it was, and I didn't know him.  It was pretty embarrasing."
~ Smooth Moves

"One time, my mom packed me this really smelly sandwich for lunch.  It smelled so bad and when I was eating it, this cute guy at the end of the table shouted 'It smells like something died!' I was mortified and quickly threw my sandwich out.  Now I pack my own lunches."
~ Lunch Disaster


"I made cookies for my class project and when I gave them out; everyone took a bite and said they tasted awful.  People were spitting them into the trashcan.  Then I tried one and realized I forgot the sugar.  It was so embarrasing!"
~ Cookie Whoops

"I went out to dinner with my brother and my parents and this girl I liked walked into the restaurant.  I guess I zoned out and was staring at her because my brother began to shout my name really loud to catch my attention.  The girl looked over and saw me watching her, and laughed.  I was so embarrased that I didn't look over at her again for the rest of the night."
~ Brother Blunder

No comments:

Post a Comment